Granite Bay, CA -Glass Window and Windshield Replacement – Granite Bay CA, CA Best Glass repair company for homes and commercial in Granite Bay and experts you can trust.
- Granite Bay, CA Glass Repair – window glass, car glass, mirror glass and other glass products.
- Windshield Installation & Repair, Granite Bay, CA – replacement on pretty much any car as well as side glass, back glass, vent glass and quarter glass in your vehicle.
- Auto Glass Repair and Installation in Granite Bay – Honda, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Diesel Trucks, Some glass for RV’s, Mercedes, Classic Cars and many types of cars
- Custom Mirror/ Mirror Walls – Custom mirror to fit about any room in your home
- Windows– Commercial & Residential – International Window Company for home and business
- Dual Pane Patio Glass Doors Installation in Granite Bay, CA – sliding glass doors and screens to fit your needs
At Mac’s Discount Glass Inc., our goal is to provide our customers in Granite Bay with first-class customer service and rock bottom rates and best discounted prices- not just Granite Bay, but surrounding cities like Folsom, El Dorado Hills and North Highlands and more. Our glass prices are the best and lowest around and we try to match that of our glass competitors in the glass industry. We provide services to all Granite Bay homes, such as energy-saving insulated glass, window glass, tinted glass, entry door glass, mirrors, windshield glass, and custom glass. All auto glass replacement workmanship is guaranteed includes and covers wind noise, water leaks, and loose trim pieces. Warranty for leaks on windshields and the above are only good for 90 days. Since leaks occur within this timeframe, we will come out and fix it and make sure all leaks are sealed. We fix the leaks within this timeframe and have a customer has no issues, the warranty for the leaks is satisfactory Warranty for leaks are not covered outside the 90 days when the job is completed. Once ownership changes, then in no event shall Mac’s Discount Glass be liable for incidental or consequential damages. The warranty does not cover any mistakes by customers not following the instructions given by our company and/or mistakes done by a previous glass company’s has done to a vehicle. We are approved by all and preferred by insurance companies than any other auto glass provider. Trust our friendly auto glass installation and replacement experts. Simply start with visiting our website.
Glass Windshield Installation auto glass repair – Mirrors and Patio Glass Doors and Windows
- Our glass shop can install and replace your Windshield in your automobile the back glass in your vehicle as well as Quarter Glass, Side Glass
- Mac’s Discount Glass can also cut Glass for the Table and custom design with many of your glass items that you need for installation and repair for Table Glass, Patio Table Glass in Granite Bay CA
- Door Glass, Sliding Door Glass, Picture Frame Glass, Glass Shelving, Textured Glass
- Flat Glass, Float Glass, Tempered Glass, Laminated Glass, and more.
- Wired Glass, Tinted Glass, Plexiglass, Beveled glass and many more options
- Cabinet glass, Glass shelves
Where do we service glass replacement and installation? We are located right here in Granite Bay CA, or we can come out to surrounding cities like Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks California area. We can come to your place of business or home. You don’t need to drive, we offer free mobile service for glass repair to Granite Bay. We love Granite Bay as much as you do.
Questions? email us or call +1-916-597-2098.
Glass Replacement and Window installation repair
About Granite Bay, CA and Glass Replacement and Repair in Granite Bay California
Granite Bay’s roots lead back to the early 1850’s, when gold miners first settled the banks of the American River. According to retired Park Ranger Dave McGrath there were 37 gold mining settlements along both sides of the River.
In its earliest beginnings, it was known as “Granite Bar”, a small mining camp just below Horseshoe Bar. The North Fork Ditch, built by the Natoma Company between 1852 and 1954, not only allowed miners to surface mine gold, it continued to supply water to the area and attracted settlers who planted olive and almond orchards. When the lake is low you can still find rows of stumps straight out from the Granite Bay boat launch ramp.
Whiskey Bar, Horseshoe Bar, and Rattlesnake Bar Roads were all established to connect the various settlements to the bar or to the main road. Granite Bar, later to be known as Granite Bay was named for the granite rock quarried from its banks and used as rip-rap in the wing dams of Folsom Dam.
Tags: Glass repair and installation – Windows and Auto glass replacement – Granite Bay, California